Last night I decided to log-on to Pinterest and try making one of the many recipe ideas I've found. Anyone who knows me well knows I love anything chocolate, and so of course my first pick had to have some in it :) There's not a name for them, but I've decided to call them Kisspretzims.
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Layout pretzels on a plate.
2. Top with Hershey's KISSES.
3. Layout M&Ms to have ready to top the KISSES with.
4. Microwave the pretzels topped with KISSES for 30-40 seconds. The inner ones tend to melt faster than the ones placed on the rim.
5. When finished microwaving, top the KISSES with M&Ms.
6. Set in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to cool down. Then eat! :)
If you want to make a lot to have for a few days, I'd leave them in the refrigerator until you're ready to eat them or else they'll start to melt down. These are great finger desserts to have for a social or cocktail party and take only 10-15 minutes to make depending on the amount.
|I <3 pretzels, I <3 Hershey's KISSES, I <3 M&Ms|
|I decided to use blue for the first batch. Kinda ArtSea Chicish don't you think?|