**This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links, which I'll totally blow on my next beach trip y’all! I certify that I either personally use these products and/or have reviewed the features and think you can benefit from the product.**
If you're scrambling to get Christmas gifts before shipping deadlines, I'm sharing some of my favorite recommended stocking stuffers and gift ideas for the traveling coastal enthusiast who is drawn to anything that reminds them of the beach or the coastal lifestyle mindset.
Over the years my shopping mindset has changed to buying more functional gifts that serve a practical purpose, rather than what's on trend or something that might not be needed. I spend a good amount of time reflecting about how often someone might use the gift I get them, if it would help their outlook on life, better health, or even help them to discover the outdoors more.
These featured gifts and other recommended favorites have helped make our daily routines better, I hope you find some gift inspiration for yourself or others too this holiday season.
1. Dawson boutique tissue box cover // This hand-woven natural tissue box cover is the perfect size for small spaces like the bathroom or kitchen counter. Easy to dust off and doesn't leave scratches. Gift coastal inspired decor.
2. Young Living home diffuser // If you're an oily fanatic or considering to try essential oils, this is hands down our favorite diffuser. Fits easy on the bedroom dresser or kitchen counter and is easy to clean when you want to switch to a different oil. Put a coaster underneath for optimal air flow. It knows when the water gets low and automatically stops running so you don't have to worry about turning it off. Gift better health.
3. Leap of Faith: Quit Your Job and Live on a Boat // A real story about a couple who downsized their belongings, quit their jobs and set sail on the open seas to life a coastal lifestyle. We really enjoyed reading this book to learn what steps they did to have their goals come true and how the frustrations of society today will make you rethink having a simpler, more enjoyable life. Gift motivation.
4. Yeti rambler // I have to admit our first Yeti rambler was Todd's, but then I took it over and got him a rambler tumbler.ha Keep your drinks cold or hot for hours. BPA-free, stainless steel outer shell and easy to wash. Gift longer lasting drinkwear.
5. Primal Pit Paste all natural lavender deodorant // For over 5 years I haven't bought deodorant from the grocery store. I've either made it myself or used Primal Pit Paste which is one of the brands that has been revolutionizing the way people think about deodorant for the better. No aluminum, parabens, or GMO preservatives. Its seven all natural ingredients are ones you'll actually recognize and be able to pronounce that will work 24/7 to neutralize any odor-causing bacteria under your arms. Gift healthier arm pits.
6. NOW Nature's Shield essential oil blend // A fresh detoxing blend of clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils. Super relaxing and cleansing smell that you and guests wouldn't mind having throughout the house every day. Gift cleaner air.
7. Meat Church honey hog seasoning rub // Make any meat taste even better with this seasoning. Sweet with a dash of salty savory goodness. The cook in your family will definitely enjoy trying this out in a special meal. Gift flavor.
8. Corelle 6-piece winter frost white dinner set // Being around my grandparents for Christmas meals and Corelle has always been their choice of dishware. Our first plate set as a couple was Corelle because they're easy to clean, scratch resistant, light weight and microwave safe. You can't go wrong with their classic white style either. They're made to last and we definitely expect to have our set for years to come. Gift a timeless tablescape.
9. Travel Smart RFID-blocking passport wallet // Thieves are more sophisticated these days so upgrading a wallet to do more to protect your money and identity is a smart move. I use this soft leather passport wallet which fits in any small shoulder-strap purse. Gift traveling with peace of mind.
10. Norwex veggie and fruit scrub cloth // Even if you buy organic fruits and vegetables, washing them off with water isn't going to take off all the dirt, wax, germs and other lingering things. Scrub all those things away and then smooth out for a more healthy bite with this cloth. Dries fast and you can repeatedly use multiple times before you toss it into the wash. Gift cleaner food.
11. Poo-Pourri trap-a-crap toilet scent // Spritz before you go when you know it might smell bad. This is a fun little gift or to have on hand before guests arrive. It does its job masking odors and best of all, it's made in the USA of essential oils and natural ingredients. Gift an inviting bathroom.
12. Devotions by the Beach and the Days You Wish You Were There // Grab your favorite tea, a fleece blanket and cozy up by the fire to relax in meditation with this book. I keep this by my bedside to read before going to sleep. Using coastal lifestyle comparisons to the Lord's teachings really helps unstress my mind. This makes a great coffee table book as well. Gift reflection.
13. Simple kind to skin facial wash // Know someone struggling with with acne or sensitive skin? I had searched for months before I found this facial wash that actually did some good for my face. Made with vitamin E, B5, bisabolol from chamomile and purified water. No chemicals, dyes or perfumes. Gift soothed skin.
See more gift ideas HERE.
OTHER RECOMMENDED READS
- DIY Holiday Boxwood Wreath for Less Than $10
- 8 RV Coastal Christmas Decoration Ideas
- How to Gift Wrap with Coastal Flare
Unless otherwise stated, all content and photographs are ©ArtSea Chic. Please do not copy or distribute photographs without first asking for permission. Paid endorsement disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of compensation for my endorsement, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please know that I only recommend and endorse products and services that I personally approve, appreciate, and feel would be helpful for readers. All ideas and opinions expressed are completely my own. Thank you for supporting ArtSea Chic!