It's fall y'all! Over the last two weeks Texas has started leaving summer behind and bringing in crisp air and falling leaves. Waking up to cooler weather and bringing out fall decorations really inspired me to make my next batch of coastal natural soap have a pumpkin clove twist.
If you're looking for an easy way to transfer your household to use natural soap and save money this is the recipe for you. If you're wondering how using natural soap can be beneficial to your health, happiness and ability to keep up with ridding the bathtub of dried soap suds, you'll want to read my past blog post on 7 natural ocean approved beauty products to make at home.
Grab these ingredients and supplies first.
- Bramble Berry 3-shells tray mold
- 3 Bramble Berry goat milk melt and pour base blocks
- All spice, pumpkin spice, crunched cloves, crunched ginger
- Essential oils: orange, clove, eucalyptus, cinnamon
- Vitamin E oil and jojoba oil
- Crunched dried rosemary and peppermint leaves
- Cutting board
- Glass bowl
- Melt down blocks of goat's milk soap base in the microwave.
- Pour in as much oatmeal, dried rosemary and peppermint leaves, and all spices you'd like. Portions are dependent on how strong you want the smell to be and how much exfoliation you'd like from the leaves and oatmeal. Stir into soap.
- Microwave soap mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour 4-5 drops of all essential oils and the vitamin E and jojoba oils. Stir into soap.
- Pour soap mix into the shell tray mold, filling to the top line.
- Sprinkle pumpkin spice on top of the soap. Let sit for 1-2 hours to dry.
- Once soap is dry, remove it from the tray mold and cut into blocks.
- When storing the soap, wrap in parchment paper and keep in a plastic bag or container.
You're done! Simple, easy and good for your skin. Not to mention after making this batch your kitchen most likely smells like pumpkin spice heaven. :)
If you liked this post make sure to checkout all the other holiday DIY projects you can do too!
Unless otherwise stated, all content and photographs are ©ArtSea Chic. Please do not copy or distribute photographs without first asking for permission. Please know that I only recommend and endorse products and services that I personally approve, appreciate, and feel would be helpful for readers. All ideas and opinions expressed are completely my own. Thank you for supporting ArtSea Chic!