Last night I decided to get on Pinterest and try making one of the many recipe ideas I've found. Anyone who knows me well knows I love anything chocolate and so of course my first pick has to have some in it. There's not a name for them, but I've decided to call them Kisspretzims.
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Layout pretzels on a plate.
2. Top with Hershey's KISSES.
3. Layout M&Ms to have ready to top the KISSES with.
4. Microwave the pretzels topped with KISSES for 30-40 seconds. The inner ones tend to melt faster than the ones placed on the rim.
5. When finished microwaving, top the KISSES with M&Ms.
6. Set in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to cool down. Then eat!
If you want to make a lot to have for a few days, I'd leave them in the refrigerator until you're ready to eat them or else they'll start to melt down. These are great finger desserts to have for a social or cocktail party and take only 10-15 minutes to make depending on the amount.
I <3 pretzels, I <3 Hershey's KISSES, I <3 M&Ms.
Try making them and let me know how they turn out!
Unless otherwise stated, all content and photographs are ©ArtSea Chic. Please do not copy or distribute photographs without first asking for permission. Paid endorsement disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of compensation for my endorsement, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please know that I only recommend and endorse products and services that I personally approve, appreciate, and feel would be helpful for readers. All ideas and opinions expressed are completely my own. Thank you for supporting ArtSea Chic!